Chemical Peeling is a procedure that aims to accelerate skin exfoliation by the use of chemical substances resulting in renewed, healthier looking skin and a more uniform complexion.
- Illuminize Peel $120
- Key Benefits: Brighten the overall appearance of skin, radiant looking skin after one peel, more uniform complexion
- Downtime: Most patients leave the office looking healthy and fresh. Mild redness or discoloration may occur immediately after and can be covered with makeup. Patients should not expect to see visible peeling due to the superficial nature of this peel.
- Vitalize Peel $150 & Rejuvenize Peel $175
- Key Benefits: Smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness. Noticeable results after just one peel, compelling results after three to six.
- Downtime: These peels can leave a yellowish tinge on the skin which is expected to last no longer than 2-3 hours. Mild to moderate redness is expected. The face may appear redder than usual for some time after the treatment and completely resolves after the peeling is complete (can take 2-5 days). The degree of peeling may vary depending on the individual’s skin condition and degree of the damage. Peeling can range from mild flaking to peeling in sheets. Regardless of the amount of peeling, the skin is still sloughing off at an accelerated rate which will result in many skin benefits.