HydraFacial is a treatment which merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results. It cleanses and exfoliates the skin, painlessly extracts impurities to clean out pores, and hydrates and protects the skin. This treatment is appropriate for all skin types, shows immediate results, has no downtime or discomfort, targets specific skin concerns, and provides an alternative to invasive procedures. We recommend getting a HydraFacial treatment every month to maintain healthy, vibrant skin.
- Platinum HydraFacial $275 : The ultimate HydraFacial experience. Includes Dermaplaning, Lymphatic Drainage, Deep Exfoliating Cleanse, Gentle Chemical Peel, Extractions, Deep Hydration, Red LED Light Therapy, and the Booster of your choice.
- Gold HydraFacial $200: A luxurious anti-aging treatment! Includes Deep Exfoliating Cleanse, Gentle Chemical Peel, Extractions, Deep Hydration, Red LED Light Therapy, and the DermaBuilder Booster.
- Acne HydraFacial $175: A detoxifying skin treatment for acne. Includes Deep Exfoliating Cleanse, Gentle Chemical Peel, Extractions, Deep Hydration, and Blue LED Light Therapy.
- Silver HydraFacial $150: All the classic steps for an amazing HydraFacial experience. Includes Deep Exfoliating Cleanse, Gentle Chemical Peel, Extractions, and Deep Hydration.
- HydraFacial Boosters
- CTGF $65: Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors. Improves skin health and vitality by bringing skin to a more youthful state.
- DermaBuilder $50: Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity.
- Brightalive $50: Reduces the appearance of brown spots, evens skin tone, prevents new pigmentation formation, restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital hydration balance.
- Dermaplaning $40: A skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. Doing this before a HydraFacial allows serums to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage $30: Optimize skin health by encouraging detoxification through mechanical lymphatic therapy. Skin will feel healthy and radiant from the inside-out.
- LED Light Therapy $30: Use of LED Red and Blue lights to enhance your HydraFacial treatment. Blue lights target and kill acne bacteria to help congested and oily skin. Red lights have anti-aging benefits.